Acro+ Meetup: The Weekly Jam Series 1.0
Dear all, due to positive feedbacks from the monthly workshops, we're introducing Acro+ Meetup: The Weekly Jam Series for practitioner to properly guided at a safe and sound learning and sharing environment.
This 120-min will be focusing on strenghtening key joints and muscles as well as to learn proper Acroyoga's flying and basing.
First-timer & beginner-friendly, introvert welcomed. Come alone or with partner. Either one, definitely can have fun and lots of laughter learning, exploring and experimenting with us.
➡️ KEY BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
• Strenghtens major musles and joints
• Build trust and bond with your loved one through breaths, touch and posture by guiding and supporting each other
• Learn and enjoy to relieves physical pain, stiffness and tension
➡️ WHO SHOULD JOIN?
• Couple who looking for unique ways to ignite love, intimacy and pleasure in the bedroom (or anywhere appropriate)
• Couple who want to please, pamper and heal their partner who has muscle spasm, immobile joints and requires assisted deep stretching
• Anyone who want to expand circle of friends, try new things and release some pressure points.
➡️ PRE-REQUISITE: No experience in yoga, acroyoga & therapeutic massage needed. Partners are not mandatory. We will partner you up with "Single' people during the workshop day.
For best driving direction, Waze/ google map 'Enhance Fitness' , 3 Damansara Mall PJ
ABOUT THE LEAD INSTRUCTOR
1. Definitely an experience lover of... human and nature
2. Certified breathing awareness coach by NirvanaFitness
3. Completed AcroYoga Elemental, Acrobatics and Therapeutic Immersions
4. Certified Royal Malay Massage therapist under Pendita Prof. Dr. Azlan Ghanie
5. Certified Usui-Reiki Shoden Practitioner
6. Completed Aaron Mattes' modality of Active Isolated Stretching course
7. Certified Group & Personal Trainer under FIT Malaysia and Thailand
8. An avid martial art practitioner and won several medals internationally and locally in Jiu Jitsu and Nogi competition since 2015.
With valid Basic Life Supports certificate until 2020, issued by FIT Malaysia
Check out his website www.hazrulizwan.com for more info.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Towel (in case you need to shower)
2. Small towel for partner massage
3. Drinking water
4. Positive vibes
5. Extra clothes if necessary
• The host, co-hosts and its representatives will not be liable for any loss or damage to the personal belongings and items of participants which may arise in the consequence of participation in this workshop
• Every session promotes “Safety First, Safety First and Safety First” approach. Flying without supervision or a spotter is not allowed.
• Every session requires fully involvement of the participants, contact with each participants such hand-to-hand, foot-to-hand, body-to-hand etc as part of learning processes are mandatory.
• The following groups are strictly prohibited to join
- Pacemaker user and too many fixed metal-piercing on body
- Severe scoliosis, slip disc or herniated disc patients
- Mild to severe dizziness, vertigo or any other neurological disorder issues.
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM MYT
- Enhance Fitness @ 3 Damansara
Couple SOLD OUT RM50.00 Single SOLD OUT RM30.00 Student with valid ID FULL Senior Citizen >55 years old FULL
- Venue Address
- Lot L1-15/16/17/17A, 1st Floor, 3 Damansara Mall, 3, Jalan SS 20/27, Damansara Intan, Petaling Jaya Malaysia
The Original & Co26 Followers